Saturday, February 14, 2009

new brca group...

...for those of you who follow my blog because you are carriers yourselves, there's a new brca support site you might want to check out... http://brcaumbrella.ning.com

...it's new and growing...check it out :)

...as for me...the ass is growing as opposed to shrinking...but i'm going to keep trying :) the week at work knocked me out...but i'm bouncing back...first weekend in forever that i haven't had out of town guests...just going to relax and store up sleep (though much to my dismay, you can neither "store up" or "get back" sleep, but i am going to fight the scientific powers that be and try anyway!!!)

2 comments:

More Than My Genes said...

Thanks for the promo Dani! I think ass growing is part of the BRCA journey - Mine is big enough after 6 months unemployed but sure to get bigger with more ass sitting whilst recovering. Maybe we could start an ass shrinking discussion at BRCA Umbrella! lol x Keep strong my friend :) x

Warrior Three said...

we SHOULD start and ass shrinking discussion!!! it would be rather useful i would think!!! i know i could benefit!!! awesome site btw!!!