Tuesday, January 13, 2009

explosion!!!

awesome...so obviously the first thing i do every morning as i rouse myself from sleep is run my hand over my drain bulb to gauge production...well this morning as opposed to feeling a fullish bulb, my hand ran\ over some kind of wetness...wetness = grossness...well as it turns out, my drain exploded in the night...awesome...

...i was at 20 yesterday, and i could have gotten it out today if 1, i was under 20 (which we'll never know), and 2, if i could get a ride (which i couldn't at the apt time they had for me)....so now if i'm under 20 tomorrow, my sister is going to take me and BYE BYE NUMBER 6!!! here's hoping!!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Dani, Just in case you don't end up saying goodbye to sweet, sticky #6, have Kim take you someplace else that's special tomorrow. Do something nice for yourself, even if it's not your first choice.
Love you.
A.I.