Saturday, January 3, 2009

spanks and drains, drains and spanks....

...so my last drain is still producing so much, so my mom went out and bought be spanks...for those of you who do not know what spanks are, they are really tight underwear that goes up really high and i suppose they are to suck women in and give them smooth lines...well they suck...they pull on my drain, they hurt my bellybutton, and they overall blow chunks...however...they are decreasing my drainage output and for that i am thankful...i see the plastic surgeon for a check up on monday and hopefully i will be able to get this last guy out then...that would be amazing and make all of this spank wearing worthwhile!!! keep your fingers crossed :)

...in other news...i only napped once yesterday...which is a great feet for me in that i usually nap multiple times a day...however, i did wake up exhausted this morning...i think something to the effect of "i'm beat" was uttered within 10 minutes of me waking up...so i think i'll take my morning nap early and see how it goes from there...

1 comment:

More Than My Genes said...

Hi Dani, glad you are feeling better. You are probably still getting over the 'before'..you probably drained yourself almost dry and now you are feeling it. Rest and take care. We out here peebs are still thinking about you.

keep smiling!

: )