Tuesday, January 20, 2009

stupid nurse...

...stupid stupid nurse...sharon...blah!!!

...so she calls me this morning to check my output...which she does most mornings...and she always makes me feel bad, like it's my fault my numbers are so high...like i'm not doing a good enough job...ugh...so anyway, this morning took the cake...she's like, "well, do you empty your drain twice a day," and i'm like, "um, no, i don't usually need to," and she's like, "well you really should be...so are you stripping your drain?" and i'm like, "um no, not unless there's gook in it..." and she's like, "well you really should be..." ...are you frigging kidding me?!!? how in g-d's good name am i supposed to know to do these things if you don't tell me, you stupid stupid woman...ridiculous...besides some of the rare doctors...PENN SUCKS!!!

No comments: