Sunday, January 25, 2009

my new found freedom...

...has been amazing...i am so much more mobile, so much more comfortable, and just so much happier...i can stand up and just start walking...i don't have to do "the hunch" which basically entailed me standing up into a hunched position, checking to make sure the drain hadn't caught on anything, and then standing a bit straighter as i began to walk...now i just get up and walk...it's wonderful!!!

...i can reach more, i can stretch more, i can relax more...i can just about sleep on my belly comfortably...which i haven't done in six weeks...and it's been tough because i'm a belly sleeper...so just those little things have been so amazing...i truly didn't realize how difficult things had been until the last drain came out...it's out!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Danni so h appy to hear that the drain is out and now your new life begins if you ever want to talk in person please call me we can compare notes.....March 18 will be 3 yrs since my tran flap and its been great I love by binkin bod...the flatest stomach for an old girl....take care
all my love
Marilyn (noah's mom)