Sunday, November 23, 2008

What Sam did for me....





















...i am in amazement and awe at the support i am receiving...

...these are the affirmations that he included:

I am in perfect health and I automatically do what is necessary to maintain perfect health.

I don't get angry with anyone or anything

I live today, not the past, or the future

I speak only to praise, to inform, or to prosper

I enjoy living

I don't judge others

I am independent

I make my privacy a premium

I don't accept needs from others

I don't seek approval

I make my own choices

I know how to laugh

I am perfection

I don't fit any pattern

I like virtually everything

I choose everything from life

I accept most everything

I am free from guilt and worry

I have no obligation to anyone but myself

I don't have sympathy for anyone

I have compassion for everyone

I don’t lay guilt on others

I accept myself

I accept others without complaint

I appreciate the natural world

I have insight into the behavior of others

I am honest and I don't lie

I don't blame anything or anyone

I have high energy

I don't steal energy from others

I am aggressively curious

I am not afraid to try or to fail

My values are not local

I love myself

2 comments:

brian! said...

FIRST!

Anonymous said...

Awesome affirmations!

Lots and lots of Light & Love, Dani!!! xo