Saturday, December 20, 2008

48 hours in the ICU...

...and my parents didn't leave my side...they took shifts sleeping and dealt with me while i hazed in and out of my morphine induced reality...or lack thereof...my pop and i had some great conversation, laughing about my falling asleep mid-sentence and my waking up asking the most rediculous questions about conversations never had...well they were had in my mind, but not in the any conscuious state...it was mildly reminiscent of out cross country treck, when i fell asleep reading to him while he drove...now i don't know how many of you know my pop...he's a pretty unbeilevable guy...he came into my life when i was three and he's been my buddy ever since...if you haven't had the pleasure, i seriously suggest you take the time...

...i've had this piece written for two days...haven't posted...every time i go to finish i get nauseous...so for now...no finishing this post...i'm trying...

No comments: