Thursday, December 11, 2008

tomorrow...

...it is...

...i got in the shower this morning and i thought...last time i'll wash these boobies? no wait, i'm going to shower tomorrow before my surgery, because who knows when the next one will be...i'll do my hair...will it stay straight during surgery and after...how long will i look presentable? until it curls up and i look like a rasta as my bro would say...

...remember the little things we've been talking about? well this is one of them...in other news my eyebrows are waxed and my hair is died...so they're something...

...one more night on the couch...one more night of being scared to sleep...one more night of anticipation...one more day of chasing clonapine with diet sunkist...it seems to be the perfect balance...one more day of droning on to you guys about all of this...about my fear...about my excitement...about my insecurities...about my neurotic thoughts...and about my waxing strength...which i must say is going strong...i threw up a few times yesterday and once already this morning...apparently my stomach isn't as strong as the rest of me...though my stomach is generally where i feel my emotions...

...i'm getting ready for work and i have a bright pink SAVE THE TA-TAS t-shirt on...let em say something to me...come on!!! if not now when!?

...i still have three reports and five background sections to write...better get to the office...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending you lots of Light & Love & Pink Healing Bubbles. Love you, girl!

Lisa Roy said...

Wishing you the very best of luck for tomorrow. It'll all be fine. I'll be sending you healing thoughts and hoping that you have a speedy recovery. It sounds as if you have wonderful family and friends to take care of you.

Best wishes x Lisa