Tuesday, December 9, 2008

mania and the like...

...is what's carrying me right now i would think...that little lady inside of me who drives me to go on...well maybe not a little lady...maybe a big strong brick shithouse of a woman...yeah that's more like it...that's what i need to motor through these reports...keep positive yet laissez faire for my patients...and stay on the track of positivity and health for myself...yeah that's who i am...a giant woman with big strong muscles who lives on positivity and light...highly accomplished with no obstacles in her way that she can't tackle...highly productive and energetic...wait...what's the DSM code for mania?  i could look it up...but i think i'm living it right now...

...i don't know how truly sick people sustain...i suppose it's just the passage of time that does it...if one can make it through the time...which i can...i am well...i am healthy...i will continue to be well and healthy...

No comments: