Friday, December 5, 2008

not too bad...

...went my apt today at the hospital...a little bitta blood draw...lotsa questions...little ekg action (that pesky fainting history of mine)...they declared me a latex allergy due to the fact that i can't have latex gloves in my mouth...found that out at the dentist the hard way...which i thought was interesting because i never really thought about it that way...and of course the gabatril...which all you LA peeps knows what happens when i take that....ew....

...but overall not too bad...i did take a clonapine on the way in...but that's pretty much par for the course these days...the edge is too rough not to take it off...helps with the fear...makes it far less gripping...and of course my mom was with me...always by my side...so that is a constant source of relief and support for me....

...overall...and this may be the hooch talking...not a bad day...

...tonight matty t is coming over, so that will rest my mind for a few moments...

...seven days...seven fuckin days...

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

hi my name is Marilyn Shelto my son is Noah Derohanian who is dating Erin Wheeler who's mom sent this Blog to noah who sent it to me iam a two time bc survior and you will be fine i had the same surgery as you and now i have great boobs and an awsome body even if i do say so myself ask my husband he will agree..... your stomach scars will be so faint you won't even see them i wear a binkin still you can't see them you will have fun picking out the shade you would like for your nipples its a paint chart like at home depot only for your boobs pretty strange.... recovery was not a walk in the park but its a walk that u will get though if you ever want to talk on the phone call me 860-227-8765 no problem we can laugh together good luck and i am thinking only good thoughts for u

Mom said...

Dani, I was hoping Noah's mom would share her story with you. I haven't met her yet but her son is awesome. I got two wisdom teeth pulled today and was awake for it. Mommom helped me out a lot. Don't forget to talk to her, whenever, she's always listening. Love you. Love, Aunt Irene

Warrior Three said...

thank you both...aunt irene, thank you for sharing my blog, and marilyn thank you for your story...the realness of your story is helpful...and i appreciate your taking the time to share it with me...thank you....