Friday, December 5, 2008

this is a quick one...

...as i'm dying my hair and only have about 9 minutes left to cook...but i thought i'd take a minute...

...last minute prep stuff...looking for more nighties...dying my hair (nice and easy 114A...you can have it too!!!)...getting my eyebrows waxed...all the little things that need done before i jump on this new rollercoaster...one that i think i'll have far more control over than the one i'm riding with no seatbelt right now...maybe that one at least they'll give me a seatbelt...something to ground me, if not just for a moment...

...the continued support has been amazing...the response to my blog overwhelmingly positive...the outpouring of love...unbelievable....i'm so blessed and so scared all at the same time...today is a very real day....too real for comfort....when i went to sleep last night a wave of terror came over me...i called a friend to tell me a story but he wasn't there...i told myself a story instead...a modicum of self-sufficiency? that or i passed out into my self-induced coma....either one...i'll take it...

...the timer dinged...here i go...pre-op here i come...

2 comments:

aunt ami said...

I am really here for you and family, Dani, love you and think about you daily, since I started reading what your feelings are, whew! My Jersey number is 856-722-1323

Warrior Three said...

thanks aunt am...i really appreciate it :) love you...