Friday, December 12, 2008

see you on the other side....

....well this is it....my last post writing session with my boobies...my last posting session with the fear of the cancer...

...and i'm excited...i'm ready to go....like getting ready for a trip to disney...or something like that...but truly excited...no more agonizing...no more draining my social economy...no more of this...now people will be able to help me in concrete ways and i think that will make this whole process easier on those who love me...

...this has been quite an experience for me...for all of us...i know i'm not alone in my experience of this, and that we all deal in our own ways...but i'm ready to be finished dealing...it will be nice...next the physical...that i can deal with...the emotional...that's the real bitch...but 80 minutes and we're leaving for the hospital...let's get this party started!!!

...i'd like to take this last paragraph to thank you all for your amazing support...your comments...the time you've put into reading my blog...and the love you've shared with me...i truly thank you and i could not have done this without you...

...i'll be back as soon as they let me...rock on with your bad selves...and i'll do the same :) kick ass!!!!

No comments: