Sunday, December 7, 2008

a great moment...

...this is a great moment...i just got off of the phone with marc...instead of my last days without boobies, this should be my last week without the fear...it's time to fight...it's time to find my get up and go...i have to own this...i have to own the positive...

...i'm sure it's still going to be a minute to minute kinda thing...but this minute i feel the fight...i've got to get excited...i have to look at it as the big game...get up for it...i have to break free of the negative...even though it's so much easier to feel...i have to break out of this cage of fear and negativity...it's not good for my body and i need my body in tip top shape for friday...

...so keep the prayers coming...keep the positivity coming...keep reminding me that this is the fight of my life and i'm going to kick its ass...i will kick its ass...i will kick its ass...

...please lord let me hold on to this moment...let me remember this feeling when i start to crumble...let me forgive myself when i am weak and let me have the courage to be strong...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorites...
xo


Footprints

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed He was walking along the beach with the LORD. Across the sky flashed scenes from His life. For each scene He noticed two sets of footprints in the sand. One belonging to Him and the other to the LORD.

When the last scene of His life flashed before Him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of His life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times of His life.

This really bothered Him and He questioned the LORD about it. LORD you said that once I decided to follow you, you'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me.

The LORD replied, my precious, precious child, I Love you and I would never leave you! During your times of trial and suffering when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.